September 8, 2018
Pug fans are some of the most loyal fans!
For this reason, we are featuring some fun facts about the Pug puppies for sale we have in our store. Continue reading to fall in love with these chubby babies!
- When you see a bunch of our Pug puppies for sale, you should know that they’re not called a bunch of cute pups. They are actually called a “grumble.” That’s right! There’s a name associated with seeing a pack of Pugs running together.
- Speaking of running, we’ll use that term lightly because Pugs are notoriously slow and steady dogs! Pugs run an average of 3 to 5 miles per hour, and ironically that tires them! Forget about purchasing one of our Pug puppies for sale if you’re looking for an exercise buddy. If you want cuddling and cuteness, come to our store and grab one!
- Pugs were officially recognized by the American Kennel Club in 1895, even though they’ve been around for many, many years. The American Kennel Club, however, didn’t exist until 1894 so one year to be recognized isn’t too bad!
- Despite their somewhat chubby bodies, Pug puppies for sale are considered to be part of the toy breed.
- Nowadays Pug puppies for sale serve mainly for companionship, but way back in the day, they were unbelievably used in the military! They weren’t used in combat though. They were guard dogs and tracking dogs used to find other animals or people.
- They’re close to perfect in a lot of ways, but we must share that they are shedders! You’ll want to invest in some lint brushes. We also recommend brushing them a few times a week to keep a handle on their loose hairs.
- They are noisy! They don’t tend to be big-time barkers, but they are snorers. You’ll see (and hear) your precious Pug resting well!
We just love our Pug puppies for sale and you will, too! If you’re interested in joining the ranks of other Pug lovers, contact us today for more information.