September 2, 2018
What are Schnoodle puppies?
They are the designer breed of a Schnauzer and a Poodle. Both breeds have boast-worthy traits, so it’s no surprise that this is a magical combination. Continue reading to learn why this combination is one for the books!
- You will be delighted to learn that Schnoodle puppies are highly intelligent dogs. Training them is a breeze. They are eager to please, with or without treats. They are happy to listen to your commands and will appreciate your praise. As a result, they pick up instructions relatively quickly.
- Schnoodle puppies first appeared in the 1980’s. Since their origin, they have continued to be one of the most popular designer breeds.
- Depending on the size of the two breeds Schnoodle puppies for sale can range from 10 to 25 pounds. The most common mixes are the toy and miniature Schnauzers with Poodles.
- Schnoodle puppies come in many colors including black, black and white, sable, black and tan, apricot, white, grey, and brown.
- Schnoodle puppies love to be the center of attention. Give them a little bit of the spotlight, and they’ll keep it! Expect them to pull out all of the stops with their comical tricks and antics.
- Both breeds are instinctively are known to protect their people and property. They will bark and alert you of people, birds, cats, and other dogs!
- Separation anxiety for Schnoodles is not uncommon. If possible, they shouldn’t be left alone for extended periods of time.
- Schnoodle puppies are considered to be hypoallergenic, so they’re perfect in homes with people who suffer from allergies to dogs.
- They are curious little dogs and have been known to investigate every part of their environment. By the way, they love to play hide-n-seek with kids, and they’re pretty darn good at it, too!
We have these exceptional Schnoodle puppies for sale at our store! Purchasing a Schnoodle is one decision you won’t regret! If you have any questions, contact us today!