October 2, 2018
Pug puppies are so adorable!
Their big and inquisitive eyes capture hearts around the world. At Petland, we have Pugs for sale, and they are no exception to their levels of cuteness. They are one of the most loving and owned breeds. Read on to learn more about why Pugs are so famous. But first, are you anxious to see a few of our currently available puppies? Click here to view the Pugs for sale we have in our store.
- Do you know what a grumble is? The chances are if you’ve seen a pack of Pugs playing and running together, then you’re unknowingly familiar with the word grumble. That’s what playing Pugs in a pack are called!
- Pugs for sale have been purchased to be featured in tons of movies. Many Pugs have appeared in films such as “The Adventures of Milo and Otis,” “Men in Black,” “Pocahontas,” and “Hotel for Dogs” to name a few.
- Pugs have their roots in China. However, their popularity has spread across the globe.
- The American Kennel Club formally recognized the breed in 1895, even though they’ve been around for centuries.
- If you can actually imagine, those sweet-natured babies “served time” in the military. Okay, they didn’t serve in combat, but they were used for tracking purposes. They could pick up the scents of dogs and humans, and at some point, they even served as guard dogs.
- Pugs for sale in Germany are called “mops.”
- Pugs look like their pretty slow, don’t they? Well, that’s because they are. Those precious pups run an average of 3 to 5 miles per hour, and that will wear them out and exhaust them physically! If you’re looking for a running or exercise partner, keep searching!
We hope you’ve found this information useful and entertaining. These facts don’t compare to the joy and entertainment you’ll experience with ownership. Come check out our Pugs for sale today!