5 More Irresistible Reasons for Small Dog Ownership
We’ve previously talked about the benefits of purchasing and owning small breed puppies for sale, and we’re on a roll!
Here are a few more reasons why you should come by our store today to pick up one…or more!
- Want a cuddle buddy that won’t take up too much space on your bed or couch? Then grab a small dog and get to cuddling! The big dogs don’t mean to be domineering with their area. They can’t help it (by the way, they are equally cuddly)!
- Speaking of cuddling, with small dogs they can comfortably sleep with you too. All you may need are some pet stairs so that they can climb onto your bed or couch! Okay, we’ll admit that although they’re small, they will take up your personal space with cuddling, but a little nudging and gentle moving can fix that!
- Small breed puppies for sale actually tend to live longer than bigger dogs. We hate to share this fact, but it is indeed a fact. It surely doesn’t mean that some large dogs don’t live well into their teens. Statistically, smaller dogs live longer and healthier lives.
- Bath time isn’t a hassle with smaller dogs. Granted, both large and small breed puppies for sale will shake their wet coats, but the smaller ones have less to shake! It’s also easier to bathe your little ones in your kitchen sink and bathtub, because of their size. You can plop them in the tub, towel them, and go!
- Dare we put the dog’s attire as a compelling reason for purchasing small breed puppies for sale? Dare we?! Okay, we shall. You can go into just about any store that sells dog clothing and find something for your small dog with no problem. You can even go into your local pharmacy/convenience store and grab a sweater or t-shirt for your little pooch. Big dogs don’t have that luxury, unfortunately, but when they’re found boy do they look equally adorable!
Here a few more small breed puppies for sale at Petland that made the AKC most popular dogs list:
- Boston Terrier
- French Bulldog
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
- Pembroke Welsh Corgi
- Bichon Frise