June 26, 2018
The Akita is a powerful puffball of a dog!
Across the world they are widely known for their protective natures, but they are also known to be affectionate dogs.
Below are some interesting and unknown facts about them!
- The Akita is the largest of the Japanese spitz types of dogs.
- The Akita is a large dog, with balanced proportions and massive bone structures. Their main physical characteristics are their wide heads, triangular shaped and solid noses, their erect and pointy ears, and small eyes.
- Some people think when they see Akita puppies for sale in GA that they are the perfect combination between a cat and a bear!
- Because they are such great protectors, Japanese women often leave their children in their care.
- The Akita puppies for sale in GA are the American Akitas, also known as the Great Japanese Dog. In Japan, they are called the Akita Inu. Inu is the Japanese word for dog.
- In the United States, the United Kingdom, and countries that don’t belong to the Fédération Cynologique Internationale (FCI), the aforementioned breeds are not separated. They are considered to be one of the same dog breed.
- Akita dogs are used for therapy and faithful canine companions.
- For sure, purchase Akita puppies for sale in GA if you’re looking for a guard dog, because they will bark in case of danger. Aside from that, those fluffy furry friends make funny and strange sounds just because and also to just entertain us!
- Akitas need experienced owners, so first time pet owners aren’t ideal for them. They require someone who can handle such an independent and wise dog and show them who’s really the boss!
- Surprisingly, if you live in an apartment, you can find and purchase Akita puppies for sale in GA, because despite their size, they don’t require a ton of space!