Archive for May, 2018
Whether you’re a new pet owner with your very first pet.
A seasoned pet owner with one or more pets within your lifetime, we understand that you may not have all of the answers. There will undoubtedly come a time when a situation arises and you need immediate, non-life threatening help. That’s when Solutions Pet comes to the rescue!
They have the pet solutions you need! They can help you out with many different types of issues, so you can get on with your day. They keep detailed records that will keep you up-to-date on current issues, diagnoses and warranty questions. Having the ability speak with someone who knows your exact situation at any given time, gives you the peace of mind you absolutely deserve.
Solutions has wonderful people working round the clock to make sure that nothing falls through the cracks and you don’t go too long without getting the information you’re looking for. With the store being so busy, it doesn’t help anyone to be shuffled around or ending up with misinformation or forgotten issues. They work diligently to keep everyone informed and in the loop on every important issue or concern. They can work directly with clients, veterinarians and more to have a multi-faceted approach for providing pet solutions from difficult to easy issues. Solutions helps us keep our clients and their pooches happy, healthy and looking forward to a beautiful friendship together!
Solutions.Pet has live representatives available Monday – Friday from 9am to 8pm EST, Saturday from 10am to 8pm EST, and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST. Along with 24 hour, 7 day a week unlimited online concern submission with a 24 hour response time to get the answers you desire conveniently and diligently. We promise to provide the fastest and most exceptional service to answer all of your questions and concerns.
The Mini Goldendoodle puppy is a hybrid mix between a Miniature Poodle and the Golden Retriever.
Grooming The Mini Goldendoodle Puppy
They have several other names, such as Groodles, Goldie Poos, and Golden Poos. Goldendoodles were specifically bred to be low-shedders and hypoallergenic.
The coat of the Mini Goldendoodle puppy will vary depending on the dominant parentage. It can be straight, wavy, or curly. There are also different coat colors that may be blonde, white, tan, chocolate, café, silver, black, red, phantom or even a mix.
A Mini Goldendoodle puppy will need frequent grooming visits, because their coats may become easily tangled. Bathe as necessary whenever his coat becomes dirty.
The temperament of the Mini Goldendoodle tends to be highly intelligent and easily trainable. It’s really no wonder because both the Poodle and Golden Retriever are known for their incredible intelligence. Again, both breeds are affectionate and make excellent family dogs, so it’s no surprise that the Mini Goldendoodle puppy would have these same endearing traits. These pups love human interaction and do not like being left alone for long periods of time. They aren’t excessive barkers, but they will alert you when someone is at the door or approaching!
General Health and Size
The Mini Goldendoodle puppy may be prone to some of the same health problems as Poodles and Golden Retrievers. Some of these health problems may include cataracts and hip dysplasia. Goldendoodles are also known to suffer from some food and skin allergies and also are prone to bloat. They have a lifespan of 9 to 15 years. The Mini Goldendoodle puppy will vary from 15 to 35 pounds. It sounds large considering the word “mini” but keep in mind their Retriever ancestry. Their heights are 13 to 20 inches.
Indeed, there are many breeds that are large, huge even, but none can truly compare to the Mastiff Puppy!
Largest Breed of Dog
The average height of a male Mastiff is 30 inches and their average weight is 175 – 190 pounds. Female Mastiffs usually have a height of 27.5 inches and weigh between 175 – 195 pounds. With respect to heights, they’re considered to be the third tallest dog, behind the Irish Wolfhound and the Great Dane. Mastiff puppies for sale are not uncommonly purchased to be guard dogs, because the mass of height of them often makes the appear formidable to strangers.
The Oldest Mastiff Was 15 Years Old
On average, Mastiffs will live for about 10 years. However, there have been some exceptions to this norm. The longest living Mastiff was a female named Kush, who resided in Australia and lived to be over 15 years old.
There are many different breeds in the Mastiff family. Below are a few:
- Argentinian Mastiff
- Brazilian Mastiff
- English Mastiff
- French Mastiff
- German Mastiff
- Italian Mastiff
- Neapolitan Mastiff
- Pyrenean Mastiff
- Spanish Mastiff
- Tibetan Mastiff
They Face Health Risks
Mastiff puppies for sale suffer from health risks associated with their breed, much like any other dog. The most common health risks include joint and structural problems, heart conditions, eye diseases, bloating, and cancer. The joint and structural problems mean that you can not overfeed your Mastiff puppies for sale that you’ve purchased, once they’re home and in your care. They are prone to hip dysplasia, which means their thigh bones won’t fit into the hip socket properly. Over time, it can result in arthritis. Regarding bloating, it is not uncommon for other dogs, but it’s almost certain for Mastiffs.
Money Matters with Mastiffs
Mastiff puppies for sale come with associated costs, much like other dogs. You should be prepared for vet bills, training, the cost of food, toys, maybe some clothing, and other optional choices like pet sitters or walkers. Mastiff costs can be much more expensive, however. Because of the aforementioned health risks, their heart costs are more. And because of their massive size, you’ll certainly be paying for for food! They will need high quality food to keep them healthy, thus lowering any potential vet visit bills.
Nearly everyone loves the Golden Retriever!
As puppies, they’re adorable and they grow into being everyone’s friend. They are goofy, gentle, and playful. They’re extremely intelligent and eager to please, as they crave human interaction.
Golden Retriever Care
The Golden Retriever that you’ve joyfully added to your home will need daily exercise to burn off their energy. Challenging obedience lessons and active games are great entertaining exercises for them. They enjoy games that involve retrieving and love to carry items in their mouths.
Golden Retriever Dog Health
Major risks: CHD, elbow dysplasia, cataract
Minor risks: entropion, distchiasis, trichiasis, cataract, pyotraumaticdermatitis, subvalvular aortic stenosis, OCD, allergies, vWD, cardiomyopathy
Occasionally risks: gastric torsion, epilepsy, CPRA, osteosarcoma
Life span: 10 to13 years
- These pups mature very slowly. They are well known to retain the characteristics of a puppy personality until they are 3 to 4 years old.
- You shouldn’t ever shave your Golden Retriever puppy. Her double coat serves as natural protection from heat and cold.
- The Guinness World Record for loudest bark is held by a Golden named Charlie at 113.1 decibels.
- Amazingly, Goldens can be trained to detect epileptic seizures, for up to 1 hour before they actually occur.
- According to the American Kennel Club, the Golden Retriever for sale or adoption is the 3rd most popular breed.
- A Golden can run 20-30 miles per hour.
- The Guinness World Record for loudest bark is held by a Golden named Charlie at 113.1 decibels.
- We can’t figure out how a 10 month old Golden Retriever puppy named Cody ate an entire lightbulb and passed it completely intact?!
- To provide further definition to the breed, Newfoundlands, Bloodhounds, Labrador Retrievers, and Red Setters were also later added in the breed mix.
Fun Facts about the little fluffy clouds, Bichon Frise!
- The Bichon’s name means “curly coated,” in French. To maintain their fluffy coats, you will need to brush and groom your dog daily. This is very high maintenance work requiring a blow dryer and some trimming. Bichon Frise puppies for sale are purchased because of their coats and their owners typically let groomers do that fancy work!
- Young Henry III of France was so connected to his Bichon Frise that actually he carried his pup around his neck, on an ribbon adorned attachment that looked like a basket. He inadvertently started a fashion at court, leading to the name “Bichonner..” It means to pamper or make beautiful.
- Bichon Frise puppies for sale are so popular, because they are extremely gentle and playful, small companion dogs, that makes an excellent family pet.
- Artists frequently included the Bichon Frise in their paintings. Titian, Sir Joshua Reynolds, and Francisco Goya portrayed them.
- The Bichon Frise is a descendant from the Barbet, an old breed of Water Spaniel, from the Mediterranean region of Europe. They are said to be related to the Poodle.
- Bichon Frise puppies for sale are intelligent and sociable. They don’t like being alone for long periods of time, for they love to be with people and often suffer from separation anxiety.
- The Bichon is often recommended for people who have dog allergies, because they have a coat similar to a Poodle’s coat and shed very little.
- While they make very good apartment dogs, they do require regular daily exercise and would appreciate and some outdoor playtime.
- In adult dogs, their coats are completely white, but puppies can be born in butter, apricot, or gray shades.
- Bichons puppies for sale are born toothless, deaf, and blind. The pups do not fully open their eyes until they are at least 12 days old.
- The Bichon Frise dog has an average life span of 12 to 15 years.
When you see mini Poodles, you know exactly what they are, because their classic Poodle silhouettes are undeniable!
Below are 25 facts we’ve gathered about these pampered pooches!
- Despite their association with French culture, Poodles are actually from Germany. Poodles are referred to as “pudel,” which is German for puddle. In France, Poodles are called “caniche’ which means duck dog. Poodles were the most popular breed in France, for 20 years starting in the mid-1950’s.
- After World War II, Poodles became popular in the U.S. Before that, they were rare. Poodles weren’t bred for their appearance until the 19th century.
- Mini Poodles are so popular that pop culture named the “Poodle skirt” after them! There have been tons of celebrities who have purchased mini Poodles for sale, including Liz Taylor, Picasso, Walt Disney, Marie Antoinette, and Patrick Swayze.
- In the late 1980’s a man named John Suter decided to enter the Iditarod sled team race with all Poodles.
- The Standard Poodle was utilized for duck hunting. Mini Poodles for sale previously held the job of sniffing out truffles in the woods.
- Mini Poodles for sale have a lifespan of 12-15 years.
- Adult Poodles sleep approximately 13 hours a day!
- Poodles really love riding in cars, and many mini Poodles for sale accompany their owners on flights!
- Poodles are mostly hypoallergenic.Poodles are mostly hypoallergenic.You’ll find that mini Poodles come with coats of many different colors including black, white, gray, silver, brown, and cream. Mini Poodles are born with coats that change as they mature. It is much softer and less curly. Because their coat is so curly, ingrown hairs are fairly common among Poodles. Apply a coat conditioner to your Poodle to keep her hair soft and tangle free. Poodles are mostly hypoallergenic. Keep your Poodle’s ears groomed! The American Kennel Club only allows four specific clip styles for competitions.
- Some Standard Poodles can be rather sensitive. Poodles can suffer from separation anxiety if they are left alone for extended periods of time.
It’s really that simple.
Give Daily Love
Pug puppies for sale crave constant love and praise. They’re just sweet and adorable pups and they have tons of love to give…constantly, so they expect it in return. Pugs are always there waiting to cheer you up when you’re down or just to put a brighter smile on your face. Pugs need attention to be truly happy dogs.
Speaking of Smiles
You’ve got to take care of the teeth of Pug puppies for sale that you purchase and bring into your home. Pugs with healthy teeth digest their food better and reduce the chances of intestinal blockages and stomach related illnesses. To properly care for their teeth, give them healthy foods and treats. They need hard but chewable bones to keep their teeth clean. They reduce plaque and tartar.
Keep ‘em Fenced
Pug puppies for sale aren’t fast runners, or joggers for that matter. You should always keep your Pug in fenced areas, should you decide to let him outside for a while. Pugs aren’t aggressive pups, even when provoked. To avoid confrontations with other dogs, just make sure that your Pug is protectively confined so that they don’t encounter cars, cats, or dogs.
Keep ‘em Leashed, Too
Along the same lines as the above, if you don’t have a fenced in area, they should be leashed when they’re outside and unsupervised.
Protect ‘em From Parasites
Stay up-to-date with appointments and contact with your veterinarian. Always protect your Pug puppies for sale that are now your pet companions from fleas, ticks, and other parasites. Use repellants like Frontline or those administered by your vet. You also want to keep your Pug protected from worms, by cleaning up their poop immediately after he’s relieved himself. Hookworms, for example can easily be found in a pup’s stool and lay eggs in the grass for up to a year! Close contact with that poop can affect your Pug. Mosquitos are also pesky pests, so preventatively protect your Pug from them.